Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
ECM is a lime mortar for Thermal and Acoustic Insulation; it is a dry premix mortar based on natural hydraulic lime and/or aerial lime as binder. The ECM has cork as main insulation aggregate that ensures a natural lightweight mortar with high thermal performance; other several additives confer plasticity and mechanical strength.
- On façades for thermal insulation, elimination of cold bridging and/or interstitial condensation.
- In interiors, can be used to increase the thermic comfort, since the specific temperature is higher than regular mortars.
- On traditional supports as granite, calcareous or brick masonry but can also be used in contemporary supports.
- ECM is applied either manually or by mechanical means, using traditional spraying equipment, at the required thickness.
- The substrate must be clean but there is no need of prior regularisation.
- Easy adaptation to complex surfaces.
- Smooth surface without irregularities, thus there isn’t accumulation.
- Auto-cleaning surface with antibacterial additive, non-toxic to human health.
- Ready-to-use when adding water; a single layer (up to 2 cm/layer).
- Decrease of manpower needs versus ETICS.
- Reduce environmental impact.
- Elasticity and resistance: suitable mechanical resistance, good working time, high plasticity, and low level of soluble salts.
- Porosity: great water vapour permeability and low tendency to cracking.
- Versatility: possibility of making one layer of 7 cm thick, and higher if in several layers. Three methods of application (manual, projection and injection). The injection version is designed specifically for thermal insulating of back air cavities and double walls.
- Building materials (62)
- Facade construction (60)
- Insulating materials (26)